- Wet basements and crawlspaces contribute to damaged flooring, walls, and other areas of the home.
- Above normal moisture content coming from the basement or crawlspace encourages mold growth throughout the home.
- Basements and crawlspaces are a major source of air infiltration that transmit odors, moisture, and mold into the entire home.
NO MORE DUMPING BUCKETS!
The typical “store bought” dehumidifiers are usually not enough to keep up with moisture in your basement or crawl space. Cooler temperatures can also create unique humidity control challenges for homeowners.
A large capacity dehumidifier is often necessary to ensure that enough moisture is removed.
The Air Mop 3 Dehumidifier by Basement Technologies was specifically designed for basements and crawl spaces. It’s innovative design ensures that no conventional dehumidifier can perform as efficiently and effectively in basements and crawl spaces as the Air Mop 3.
- High Efficiency- Exceeds Energy Star efficiency requirements
- Large Capacity- Up to 90 pints per day. Sized for 2200-3000 Sq. Ft.
- Low Temp operation- Engineered for cooler temps, its operating range is from 49 degrees to 95 degrees F
- Superior Air Filtration- MERV-8 Filtration is standard
- Auto Restart- Will automatically restart at original setting after a power outage
Contact your NESPros representative today to see if this is right for your home!